Sunday, August 14, 2005
Sunday, August 14, 2005
went to cut my hair thinner jus now .
actually wan cut it short de but wil cut so i maintained the length .
was quite happy wif it .
cus much more lighter le .
but . . .
```
something bad happened todae.
was very angry wif that stupid asshole.
wanted SO MUCH to stab that asshole to death but heng i din.
din wan to dirty my hand.
pUiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii !
u STUPID IDIOT ! ! ! !
ARRGHH !
GO EAT SHIT ! ! ! !
GNN.
puii puii puii !
```
here's a warnin to all those fcukin ASSHOLES out there :
DUN YA DARE TO BULLY ANY ( YES, I MEAN ANY ) OF MY FAMILY MEMBERS .
THEY R MY PRECIOUS ONES OK !
DO OR SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT THEM N I'LL MAKE SURE YOU DIE OF HORRIBLE DEATH !
I MEAN WHAT I SAY.
DUN EVEN TEST ME ! ! !