想听的话你说给了她;

Thursday, July 13, 2006 Thursday, July 13, 2006

Dolce Vita

If I have a million dollars, I would buy a house. Do I have a million?
No.
That’s why I don't have a house.
If I have wings, I can fly. Do I have wings? No. so I can never fly.
If all the waters are drawn out of Pacific Ocean, but it still can't
Put off the flame of love between us. Can all the waters of Pacific Ocean
Be drawn off? No. That's why I don't love you.
That is me, a typical science student. First you come up with an assumption, and then you fit a suitable conclusion. If the proposed assumption doesn't stand at all, then everything is just nonsense. I guess this is why they call me 'unromantic'. However, she is an exception. She actually said I was interesting, and only she will say that to me.
Only her.

I got to know her through the net which everybody tell me it is a dangerous place, a place full of traps and cons. However, it is a place like heaven to me. Every night, we will log in to the net and we often ended up chatting till wee hours. We would chat about everything under the sun; from social problems to polities, beauty tips to soccer and never once did we run out of topics. Not long after, we decided to meet. That was the most anxious moment in my life ever when I stood outside the McDonald’s waiting for her. And I saw her- she was as beautiful as an angel.

I never talk whenever I am inside a cinema so I spent the following 3 hours to admire the much-talked-about movie of the century, Titanic.
I was never a romantic person, so it was perfectly understandable that I could not appreciate this motion picture fully, except for those stunning special effects. But something struck me when Jack said to Rose before he sank into the deep.....
"Rose, listen to me... listen.... winning that ticket was the best thing that had happened to me... it brought me to you....and I am thankful, Rose.. .I am thankful...." I felt much fortunate than Jack, because I do not have to risk my life to board Titanic, all I have to do is to switch on my PC every night. But to her, the movie was not just about drawings or special effects, something seemed to be bothering her, yet nothing was mentioned by her.

We walked around in Tampines Mall, all the while in silent. Suddenly, she stopped in front of a Christian Dior counter.
"Ben, have you read a novel called 'Fragrance'?" she said.
"Nope, I didn’t Why do you ask?" I replied.
"Look at this 'DOLCE VITA' from Christian Dior. It's what the guy bought for her girlfriend in the story on her birthday. And he told her 'DOLCE VITA is French, meaning 'SWEET TIMES'" she finished as she pointed to a bottle of perfume at the counter, but I was more interested at the price tag around the neck of the bottle then.
She got the sales lady to wrap it up and I insisted to pay for the perfume as she was fishing out her purse from her pocket.

“I’ll walk you home girl, it’s late.” I smiled as we alighted from the MRT station.
"Ben, do you know what the correct way of applying perfume is?" she asked.

I shook my head. In fact, I had never used a perfume or cologne before, medicated oil maybe.
"First you apply some behind your ears, then your neck and wrists.
After that spray some onto the air, then walk through it." She replied as she did the steps, until we finished the whole of the Dolce Vita. Late night of Woodlands, the street smells unusually nicer, and it seemed to be better with her around.

"Dolce Vita is exhausted, so am I." She left these words as she entered the lift.

Years passed, yet every time I still logged on at 1 am every night, but onto channel DOLCE-VITA, which was created by me, with BEN and JEN being the only 2 nicks inside, for 10 minutes. As expected, she never appeared online.

I tried to control my trembling hands, slowly, I opened up the envelope that she sent to me 2 years ago. All along, I did not have the courage to look at it, less to ask to read it. Taking a deep breath, I emptied the content. A photo and a half of a movie ticket fell out.
Apart from these, there was a blue letter... with the familiar Dolce Vita smell on it. The photo showed her, standing on a piece of grassland, wearing the same coffee theme attire on our first meeting at McDonalds.
Something was written at the back of it....
It says:
Dear Ben,
Coffee represents Pisces... that's me. Blue represents Sagittarius...
That’s you. A blue letter inside a coffee envelope.... knows what I mean?
Seeing me, do you feel like drinking coffee now? Stop drooling!
Love, Jen

I smiled, bitterly. The content of the blue letter is simple:
If I have one more day to live, I want to be your girlfriend. Do I have one more day? No. Too bad. I can't be your girlfriend... not in this life.
If I have wings, I want to fly down from the paradise just to see you.
Do I have wings? No. Sadly, I can never see you again.
If all the water are drawn out of the bath-tub, but it still can't put off the flame of love between us. Can all the water in a bath-tub be drawn off? Can.
So yes, I LOVE YOU.
Jen

My chest was torn apart. Tears broke through the dam I constructed a long time go in a jiffy.
As proud, as emotionless as I was, I could not pull back the salty wetness on my face anymore. She has changed my 'little theory' and gotten back what I had owed her, tears for 2 months.


an essay i wrote and edited from the story dolce vita for my comdi.
its might be just another simple story to you however, to me, it holds special meaning.
somehow, i feel for the characters.


I AM SOOOOO DAMN FUCKED UP NOW.
CONFUSED~
tobeornottobe,together.
will i be able to love superman just like how i love spiderman?
shitME.
WO HEN RUAN AR.
SHA SI WO BAH.
FAN FAN FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just saw the prog on abortion on chU.
abortion is sooooooooo fucking cruel.
if you want to do it, then bear with you OWN consequences FUCKER.

feel so pissed off with life.










spiderman, superman??

irasshaimase

herworld;

the boss;

leeyun;donaldduck;ki&la;IAD

wantsherprivatenumber?