想听的话你说给了她;

Friday, July 07, 2006 Friday, July 07, 2006

my mock model is finally accepted by rachna.
packed weekends i'll have.
sch was fun today.
my sandals kept going missing.
all thanks to phyllis and pepsi, they kept stealing them.
played truth or dare with eunice and peeps.
quite embarassing cus ive chosen dare and got to tei to russell, but my tei was practically monotone.
seriously i cant tei for hell.
okay, fun time we had.

saw him while heading to school; my motivator.
he really made my day better.
but,...
really feel like breaking down at the moment.
family matters.
somehow i just cant take it.
FUCK THIS.
I SHALL GET MY REVENGE, YOU JUST WAIT AND SEE.
EVEN IF I DONT, GOD WILL.
MIND YOUR STEPS WHEN YOU TAKE THE STAIRS, AND
BEWARE OF THE CARS WHEN YOU CROSS THE ROADS.
I MEAN IT.














boy, ireallyneedyou.
thisistoomuchformetotake.

irasshaimase

herworld;

the boss;

leeyun;donaldduck;ki&la;IAD

wantsherprivatenumber?