Friday, October 27, 2006
Friday, October 27, 2006
goong-ing the whole day at home, addicted.
LOL, i know im slow.
arrrgh, i wanna go bangkok with the girls after o's!!
but my parents dont allow cus they say its too dangerous with all teenage girls but no adults.
my shopping spree is gone. ):
i wanna go somewhere during my dec holiday, the furthest place i've been to out of singapore is sungei rengit.
how saddening.
working tomorrow again, at 3pm.
all for the sake of money, im too broke to be true.
have not been shopping for weeks, can you believe this, sim lee yun have not shop for weeks.
got shop also no money, never shop also no money, i wonder where my money went to.
tp's having a talent quest, pepsi should go and join!!
but she's still hestiating, duh.
CHEN PEI XI, dont hestiate le!!
go join go join!!
i'll be your no.1 fan.
whahahaha.
sound stupid, cause she wont be reading this.
LOL.
.
.
.
myeyesdontlie.If rose is green and grass is red
Will you remember what I said
Baby don't forget before you regret
Stuck in my mind
A needle through my head
The light you shine into the night
You take away my fright
And for every time I see you
I try
What I try to say is stay with me tonight
For what I really feel inside
My eyes won't let me hide
Every time I see you they start to cry
Cause this time my love it could mean goodbye
Don't say goodnight
myeyesdontlie;theydontletmehide.