想听的话你说给了她;

Monday, August 20, 2007 Monday, August 20, 2007

Here comes the random game


tagged by SAM




1. 如意油 is my favourite perfume now


2. I have phobia for height and things that hover over my head


3. My double eyelids are fake


4. I talk in my sleep at times and I know about it


5. Nobody is allowed to look into my eyes yet


6. I love to play with others' earlobe before I sleep


7. I hate my donald duck-like mouth, seriously hate


8. I used to drip one of the ends of my chouchou(littleblanket) in milo and smell to sleep


9. I am straight but I ogle @ girls more than i do for guys
10. I have a pair of size38 feet
11. I think bra is a troublesome thing but we are need it
those tagged: Everyone who visits this bloody blog of mine!! (:
NO LAUGHING!
_______________________________________
I want nothing but the best for her

irasshaimase

herworld;

the boss;

leeyun;donaldduck;ki&la;IAD

wantsherprivatenumber?