想听的话你说给了她;

Tuesday, September 04, 2007 Tuesday, September 04, 2007

so i am just like some dumbass out there, thinking that i've gotten a great deal for a modelling job and got so excited over it.
I am feeling so dumb and pissed off now, majority of these feelings is because of my dumbness and naiveness. Oh god, I feel so much like giving myself a tight slap now, I was like a despo kid jumping at the littlest chance and habouring un-needed thoughts.
Damn and i blew up at the demand which i think was over my limits, when like bestfriend said why should i be so worked up in the first place. and all these boiled down to me being too naive and excited about the bait thrown to me.
i seriously got to thank bestfriend for waking me up.
Am going to water my pea brain and let it grows, & i need to find back my composure!

irasshaimase

herworld;

the boss;

leeyun;donaldduck;ki&la;IAD

wantsherprivatenumber?