Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
我们都不知道月下老人他绑的那条红线谁才是另一端的人,
所以先来后到这个道理其实没有所谓的第三者。
Something i heard from a variety show that prehaps is worth a penny of your thought
Welcome 11 september, supposedly one of my favourite days of the year
and say hi to hot soup, i'm dipping myself into it
Sup to trouble, it's here looking for me
and not to forget to Yo to deepshit, i'll be submerging into it after the hot soup spa.
My actions are not agreeing with my thoughts now
Prehaps Jayden's right bout my zombie-ing today
I practically dazed from start of meeting till end of entec lecture
I thought i heard someone calling me yet i didn't react until i reached my queue at the bus interchange, turning my head to realise it was cheecheng who called me
It's always great to see old friends be it if we still talk to each other
There is something weird happening inside me
beyond what words can
____________________________________________
A but crack doesn't has feelings, I am a butt crack.